Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, March 30, 2007

Fridays feast and etc

Dont forget to check out Friday's Flashback over at Valtools Box


Appetizer
What are you proud of? Adopting from China. There is a lot of paperwork and I have actually kept most of it organized also my michael who has worked hard to get his diabetes under control
Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?
I do not know. Last year I won tickets to an Amy Grant concert at a park but I could not get out of work so I could not go..I was bummed
Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.
I waste a lot of time...sitting in traffic stinks. Nothing is really a waste of time because I do a lot of thinking during those times
Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?
2001. getting married..everything changed but for the better..2000 I became a nurse and made real money and had bills
Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?
on a sea day on a cruise, just watching the ocean with no one around

12 comments:

Amy said...

Yes, definitely be proud of your hubby! That is not an easy thing to do. Your dessert sounds really good right now!

I am thankful this moment that my mother has come to be with me today in case I need anything! She has a servant't heart!

Debi said...

"Nothing is a waste of time..."--what a great attitude!

Thankful for so many wonderful blogs to read.

Anonymous said...

Yes you should be proud of Michael, I need to know how he did it! Great feast!

TeaMouse said...

I like your point about nothing being a waste of time - I almost put that down because truly everything we do has some good, even when we don't realize it.

My feast is up, pop on by!

I am thankful for today's feast, it made me realize how thing's have changed over the past 18 years.

Karen said...

Great Feast! I read an article this morning in Ladies Home Journal from Rick Warren's Purpose Driven Life which is about something similar. If I can get the article to link online I am going to try and put it on my blog.

I am thankful for Aquaphor right now. That stuff works better than anything else I have tried for diaper related issues. The baby is cutting more teeth and having a diaper issue this morning. One application, 2 hours later, almost healed!

DebD said...

I also love your attitude about wasting time. So great!

gail@more than a song said...

I live in such a small town that I forget how much traffic there is in bigger places! Went out of town yesterday and it felt like I was constantly waiting at a red light .....in my town it takes like 3 minutes to get to Walmart from almost any place in town!
Glad that you use your time productively that way!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog for WW! I've been reading about your adoption plans - congratulations and best of luck!

Anonymous said...

I should learn from your skills at redeeming time while sitting in traffic!

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great Feast. I bet the middle of the ocean is very tranguil. Thanks for visiting and commenting on my blog.

Southern Girl said...

Your dessert sounds delicious! ;)

~Amber~ said...

Great feast! And thanks for the reminder that nothing is a waste of time. That's a great attitude to have.