Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, March 23, 2007

Hubby health

Go check out Valtools box. Michael has a great annoucement regarding his health! Congratualte him..I am Sooooooo proud!


Check out the adoption blog! We need my passport!

6 comments:

TeaMouse said...

Great job!

Adam said...

sweetness! thanks for keeping in touch!

Amy said...

I always have a hard time commenting on Michael's blog for some reason. Hmmm? Anyway, that is fantastic news. WTG!

I am thankful that Michael got such a great report! My mom is a diabetic so I know how important it is.

Michelle said...

what great news!

gail@more than a song said...

Good job!
Hope the passport gets taken care of soon.

Karen said...

He is doing so well!!

My hubby is having some of the same problems, and he just had his blood work sent out Friday, and he started some new meds. I am waiting by the phone now for the results...

I am thankful for a doctor that was willing to work in a new patient on such short notice, when no other one would!