Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, March 19, 2007

I've been tagged

I was tagged by Sparky Duck to list 7 songs I am totally into right now and then tag others who will hopefully do the same

Here you go!

1.The Frey- How to Save a Life- its one of only 5 songs are radio plays
2.What comes around-Justing Timberlake
3.To be loved by you- newest song by Toby Mac.. He rocks!
4.Far Away- Nickleback dudes got a good voice
5.Another beer in Mexico- apparently another new one for Kenny Chesney
6.Margaritaville- will always love this song.havent actually heard it in a while
7.Chris Daughtry- I forgot the name of the song..its played a lot

I am now tagging
Hubby Michael
Karen
Debi
The Other Amy
Janeen
Cyndi
Sweet Like Kitty

Lets see what they are listening to!

7 comments:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

OK, I'll go look at itunes and figure it out!

Debi said...

Wow...that's gonna be tough, but I'll try.

Had to laugh when I read #6. My daughter's 9-years-old now, but she could sing that entire song before she was 3! She loved, loved, loved Jimmy Buffet practically from birth (and still does).

Sparky Duck said...

thanks for playing. Know most of them, and like the ones I know, except Nickelback. The lead singer has a good voice, over and over again. :)

Karen said...

OK, I will hopefully have this up today!

I am thankful for music, I love music!

Amy said...

My daughter has been playing Chris Daughtry's cd over and over and over!

I am thankful for earplugs! LOL!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Sparky Duck tagged me too :)

I think I'm going to have to get that Daughtry CD from iTunes soon. Very soon :)

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Sparky Duck tagged me too :)

I think I'm going to have to get that Daughtry CD from iTunes soon. Very soon :)