Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Farewell Sundance!

What the heck! Are they wanting me to veto AI? Im so sad..The emotional dude went home! I am shocked..I am flabbergasted and I voted!!!!!

Ugh..may whats his face be voted out next week!

3 comments:

Holly Schwendiman said...

Yeah, I had to post my disappointment of last night's results today too. Sad, sad.

Hugs,
Holly

Anonymous said...

i have to agree with you here.. that kid with the long hair, and ultrathick almost woman-like eybrows has no talent and seriously needs to go. He's not good at all. Sundance may have had a off week or two, but over-all I thought he was very talented..

Anonymous said...

I wasn't in Sundances's court, but I think he should have stayed over Sanjoyoyoyoyo :)