Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Monday, March 19, 2007

Friends - Michael W Smith

Jeff and Val! I apologize for not finding a cheesy version of this song! Enjoy your time in Memphis! Get settled in and we will be down to visit before China!

4 comments:

Sparky Duck said...

I cant believe I am commenting on a Michael W Smith post, but youve been tagged

Karen said...

This one still makes me cry. My high school closed 2 weeks before our senior year, and we had to transfer to new schools. Since it was a small Christian school, there weren't a lot of us, and we were all really close...same group since Pre-k. It was hard. Half of us went to the same school together, and a group sang this for us at graduation there.

Which leads me to be thankful for my friend Jenny, whom you also know. It was because of this transfer that I met her and we became friends. She was the silver lining.

Amy said...

I hate it when friends move away! I made a tape (back in the olden days!) once for some friends that every song had the word friend in it somewhere!

I am thankful that we still keep in touch with our far away friends!

Jeff said...

Aw. Thanks, Amy. A perfect farewell with my fave Cont. Christian artist! *sniff*