Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Contest participants--Extra point

Want an easy extra point? Head over to Valtools blog and say hi. He started his own meme on Fridays called Friday Flashback! HE has a simple blog but his entries are funny and he has lot of good info on his blog!! He always has a theme!


Also, if you refer someone over here, get an another point!!!!

Have fun!

6 comments:

Jessica Morris said...

*sigh* I devoted a whole post to you, but I haven't seen anyone mention they found you from my blog!

i checked out his blog - where is the friday flashback??

Anonymous said...

Loved the Friday Flashback. I had to laugh. Oh and the quote from Chris Rock....too funny!

Amy said...

I tried leaving a comment at Michaels, but I couldn't get the comment page to display! I always love Friday Flashbacks! I'll admit that I love Rick Springfield still. I personally think he can sing very well!

Karen said...

Those videos were too funny...those were the days:-)

I am thankful that I have a dishwasher that works. The one in our apartment while we were waiting to close on the house didn't work, and 5 people create A LOT of dishes. I just started a load, and it is so nice to be able to load it and walk away...then in an hour...all clean!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

I should have 1 point now...woo hoo!

ann said...

I checked out Valtool's blog - glad I did. Love his Friday Feast.