Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, March 08, 2007

prayers for dad needed

I had no idea but Dad is having a cardiac cath done Friday morning. There are hundreds if not thousands of bloggers out there. Please share this with your friends..Please pray for mom and dad tomorrow. Mom will be alone and dad is pretty nervous!

Thanks so much guys!

Amy

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I wanted to comment here before I did on the Friday Feast because this was more important.

My prayers are with you and your family as well as my thoughts.

Cafe Cats said...

Keeping you, your Dad and your family in my heart and thoughts, Amy!

Blog said...

My prayers are with you, Amy! I hope all goes well.

Heart of Rachel said...

Amy, I hope that everything will turn out for the best. I'll keep your Dad and Mom in my prayers. God bless.

Anonymous said...

keeping your dad and the whole family in our prayers.

*hugs*

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Prayears are being said.

Unknown said...

Sending lots and lots of prayers your way! Hugs, too! I'm sure it will work out fine.

Janene

Holly Schwendiman said...

Awww Amy I'm sorry. We had a scare with my dad this week and I know how tough it is!

Hugs,
Holly

Anonymous said...

Prayers from Michigan on the way!!

Mike said...

I'll keep your parents in my thoughts. Best of luck.