Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, March 09, 2007

Poll Results

Well, the weekly poll is tied between Extreme Makeover and AMazing Race. This is the most popular poll by far. There is still time to cast your vote.

Please keep dad in your prayers and hubby Michael. He's been under the weather and we want him feeling better before our final meal with Valfrey (I mean Jeff and Val, the ones who are leaving us to go back to Tn to be near family, what were they thinking?)


I have a feeling someone else I know is pregnant. I say this now so that when I find out, I can say I told you so..I'm just saying..

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

I know one person it's for sure not~ME!!!
Hope the hubby feels better.I'm sure your taking good care of him.