Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Fridays Flashback/Hubbys blog/ extra point

Dont forget its Friday Flashback over at Valtool's box

he always has old videos up!! see if you recognize them. If you are participating in the contest, you get an extra point for each comment you leave over there THIS WEEK, starting tomorrow!!!! hes working on them now!!

Dont forget to read the post below..We need ideas!

Dont forget to check out the blog of the day

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll make sure I pop over

Amy said...

Ah yes! Those were some great videos. I love the Damn Yankees song.

I am thankful that I have a husband who can sing even better that these guys!

Karen said...

I do love his Friday Flashback!

Sorry I have been so busy this weekend, I am once again playing catch up:-)

I am thankful that my son was able to start at his new pre-k yesterday, and he LOVED it!!!