Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Sunday, March 18, 2007

Sundays Blog of the Day

I'm late but it is still Sunday

Todays blog of the day is More than a Song

I am still new to her blog but she makes me smile and she is ready for Spring! Check out that pic on her March 14th post! Everyone stop by and say hello to Miss Gail! Its a cheerful blog!!!

10 comments:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Will do...and I'm thankful for a dryer that works right now. (I can hear it as I type...would hate to be at a laundry mat!)

gail@more than a song said...

You are too sweet Amy! Thanks.

I'm thankful for making new blog friends!

Debi said...

Thanks, Amy! I've been meaning to check out her blog for a while (I'm a regular reader of her sister's wonderful blog). This was just the reminder I needed!

And to go along with indiana amy...I'm thankful for my new washer!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Cool beans :) More than a Song is my sister Gail's blog! It is a great blog, very cheerful and she always does song lyrics or titles, which is fun. Sometimes I know them and sometimes I don't.

On Sunday, I was so thankful for the beautiful weather. I spent some time outside and it was so pretty. :)

TeaMouse said...

What a wonderful way to find some new blogs, I love to go to the blog of the day, and from there I usually end up at a ton more....a lot of fun indeed!

Anonymous said...

Amy your competition sure is fun
Im grateful today for the new blogs and people Im meeting cause of it

Amy said...

Checked her out and I will be back! I love it that your referring us to some great new people!

I am thankful for Blogville! What an outlet to make new friends, ask for prayer, and hopefully be there to encourage one another!!

ann said...

Good choice for "Blog of the Day". I love the Easter egg wreath on the door.

Jenny McB said...

Nice blog and it was great to see the book list. Now i have a blog bookmark list for book blogs.

Grateful for the opportunity to check out other blogs.

Karen said...

What a great site! Especially since I love books so much!!!

Which reminds me, I am thankful for Amazon.com. I have found several new books/DVD's while unpacking that we have duplicates of (I must've been REALLY excited about these!) Anyway, Amazon lets you sell these, and they take very low commission, and no fee if they don't sell. Ebay charges either way. YEAH AMAZON!!!