Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Blog of the Day

Todays Blog of the Day is Blustery Days

Check it out!

6 comments:

TeaMouse said...

Congratulations Blustery - I hope you're feeling better soon.

Karen said...

Very inspirational, nice blog.

I am thankful that you keep recommending such great blogs...right when we need them most!

Missy said...

Thanks for the recommendation. Nice blog.

Amy said...

You are finding some great blogs to visit Amy!

I am thankful for reading this new blog with some inspirational posts.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Amy for making me blog of the day- I have really enjoy visiting everyone's blogs

gail@more than a song said...

Thanks for pointing this one out.