Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Poll

What is your favorite Disney animated film?
Bambi
Beauty and the Beast
Aladin
The Lion King
Snow White
Cinderella
The Little Mermaid
Sleeping Beauty
Mulan
The Fox and the Hound
Hunchback of Notre Dame
Peter Pan
pollcode.com free polls

1 comment:

Cyndi said...

I love the little mermaid, me and sabrina always watched it alot, in fact my neice, sabrinas daughter is named Ariel.