Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, March 16, 2007

me

Update on me. Poor Michael was diagnosed with strep so he is at home. He does need his rest so I hope he feels better soon.
Yesterday, I had a lunch date with my friend Rebekah and her 3 kids. She has a 4yo, 2 yo and and 8mo old. For easiness and convenience we had lunch at Burger King and then walked over to Kangaroo Bobs for playtime. If you ever want to take your kids for some physical activity and want time to talk to your friend, this is the place to go. Its a building with a ton of inflatable toys. the kids take their shoes off and off they go. They have adults who are paid to supervise and lead the kids in games every hour. The kids get tickets when they participate and then get prizes when they leave.


rebekah and I got some great friendship time for the time since Michaela was born and it was so nice. I then headed to Publix to get dinner fixings which ended up being a childhood favorite, fish sticks, peas and mac and cheese.. We watched some tv and talked (Michael and I) and went to bed. Michael of course had to complete his Friday Flasback. Don't forget to get an extra point by going to visit him. I knew all the videos!

and..there has been an update on the adoption blog.Things are moving ahead woohoo

7 comments:

Debi said...

I never heard of Kangaroo Bobs before. Wonder if they'll country-wide. Sounds like a fantastic place to take the little ones.

Karen said...

I wish we had a Kangaroo Bob's here, that sounds really cool! I would be thankful for that if we had one; LOL.
For now, I am thankful that I have my microwave back from storage. Not having one for 3 weeks made realize how dependent I am on it, and wonder how did civilization survive without them?

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

We were just talking today in MOPS about how important it is to have a girlfriend. Good stuff!

Michelle said...

sorry to hear about the strep! Hope he's feeling better soon!

Anonymous said...

Praying Michael feels better soon- wish we had something like Kangaroo Bobs here

gail@more than a song said...

Strep throat, no fun.
Good luck with the adoption!

Amy said...

Awwww poor Michael. Nurse Amy to the rescue! Never heard of Kangaroo Bobs before! Sounds like so much fun, even for an oldie like myself!

I am thankful that Michael has someone who will take good care of him and help him recover soon! I'll be praying for you too.