Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Less than 2 weeks until the contest ends, if you like free Christian Fiction books or a cool cool gift from my place employment, click here for details.. there is time to catch up.

Email me at amyschristopher@comcast.net if you have questions

Winners to be announced April 2nd

4 comments:

Amy said...

Decisions, decisions! I do love to read, but I also love fun suprises!

Thankful for the Ellen show right now. It's on and she is so funny. I love to start out the day laughing!

TeaMouse said...

May I ask what author/s these books are from. Even if I don't win, I'm always on the look out for good books and I've recently read some Christian books and I really liked them.

I'm at work and the author escapes me but they all take place in the early 1900's.

Karen said...

This game was such a great idea, it has really been fun! I think the ultimate prize though is all the great blogs I've been introduced to!

I am thankful that Adam Sandler is not the permanent host of The David Letterman Show. He tried really hard to fill in last night, but it was not his forte.

Unknown said...

Some of the authors I have are KIngsbury, Wick, Dekker, Peretti and others