Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Blog of the day

Ok, heres the blog of the day and I love her Thursday Thirteen list! Im sure you will as well

Go visit J's Thoughts and Musings.. Good stuff!

9 comments:

ann said...

I love J's list! I am learning so many new things as a result of your contest. Thanks for sending me so many great places!

Anonymous said...

I agree its great visiting different blogs

DebD said...

Oh, I'm so glad you shared her blog with us. I have been wanting to learn more about upgrading my blog (like I have time??!!).

TeaMouse said...

She has a great list - a lot of my wishes are the same. Inspiring!

Karen said...

I stopped by for a very pleasant visit!

I am thankful for this blog of the day that gave me much needed suggestions/tips on blog improvement...not that I have time to use right now, but soon!!!

KarenW said...

It's nice to dream. I'd love to update my blog someday. So little time. . .

Debi said...

It is so cool that you're doing this, Amy! You have sent us to some great spots...I love her blog!

Missy said...

Her TT was great! I'm trying to find a new template for my blog, so I'm checking out her links!

Amy said...

Just got back from J's place. That was a great list. I bookmarked her and hopefully she will get some answers to her wishes.

I am thankful for learning little by little how to blog better!