Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ten on Tuesday

The meme site over at Ten on Tuesday will not load but I think I remember this weeks theme is top ten albums. Let me worn you, I am a cheesehead. Enough already, here is the list in no particular order

1.Casting Crowns- Lifesong
2.Dirt Dancing Soundtrack
3.The Other Sister Soundtrack
4.Michael W Smith Go West Young Man
5.Jimmy Buffet (the one Michael always puts in the CD player..must be a greatest hits)
6.Steven Curtis Chapman- The Great Adventure
7.Garth Brooks- Ropin the Wind
8.Any Disney Soundtrack
9 The Dixie Chicks Wide Open Spaces
10. DC Talk - Free at Last

I really needed a top 20 list because I really have a lot of favorites. There are so many that bring back memories like Madonnas True Blue or the Armageddon soundtrack.

Whats your favorite album of all time?

15 comments:

Debi said...

I couldn't get it to load either. You've got a good memory...I didn't have a clue.
And now that I know what it is, I'm not sure I'll even play...it sounds too hard! If I do play, I might just have your #9 on my list, too.
Have a great day, Amy!

Anonymous said...

Gosh too hard a question. I love so many , meatloaf , queen. Beatles , Elvis, madonna lots tha my teens play at the moment though I seem completely stuck on Christian music, Paul Baloche, hill song Im driving my kids mad- lol.
I'll join your quiz could be fun.

Anonymous said...

My list is totally different from yours. But hey we all have to like something!

Patois42 said...

Clearly you and Michael are simpatico on music! Thanks for sharing your list.

Julia said...

I love Dirty Dancing soundtrack! Saw the move and it was great. I dance everytime the scenes show some dancing, drove my mom nuts too LOL

I didn't think about Disney soundtrack, and I agree with that one..just any soundtrack is good :)

Great list! Happy Ten on Tuesday! Here is Mine!

Melody said...

Hi Amy, great list! Like you, I have a hard time coming up with the list. Happy ToT!

Jeff said...

Saying "any" Disney soundtrack is clearly cheating, as noted in clause four, subset C of the "Ten on Tuesday" laws.

Nice pick of the Go West Young Man album. My second-favorite Smithy work.

Melessa Gregg said...

I love 2, 4, 7, 8, &9. Good list!

jennyr said...

that's adorable...he looks so innocent...he/ she

Much Ado said...

I understand the needing a top 20 list, I would be the same, it is so hard to narrow it down to just 10! I see some of my favourites on your list!

Carrie said...

Hm.. favorite album ever. I don't know if I could pick just one! If we're going for most-played though, it would have to be Fallen, by Evanescence. They're fighting pretty hard for my favorite band of all-time, and with the long-time frontrunner, Metallica, changing their sound and band members so much recently, they just may pull it off.

Karen said...

I finally got my list up!

Anonymous said...

There's a couple on your list I'm not familiar with, but the others are some good stuff. I love Disney soundtracks. I don't think I own any albums anymore, though. Must rectify that situation.

Amy said...

Oooh, I also love Disney soundtracks and have tons of them! I also love your #1, 2, 4, 6, and 10!

It's hard to pick an all time favorite album, so I will cheat a little and say anything done by 4Him! I listen to them practically everyday!

Amy said...

Oops, I forgot my thankfulness comment...

I am thankful for so many good christian artists like 4Him, SCC, MWS and Phillips, Craig and Dean that keep me lifted up and praising our Saviour!