Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

ten on tuesday

March 05, 2007
10 Things You'd Like to Learn How to Do

1. I would like to relearn piano
2. I would like to learn how to knit or crochet
3.I would like to learn sign language
4. I would like to learn Chinese
5. I wish I could learn blog designs
6. I wish I could learn how to lose weight quicker and keep it off
7. I wish I could learn how to make Lucy the basset hound behave all the time
8.I wish I could learn how to keep my house organized
9. I wish I could be stress free at work
10. I wish I could find time to read a book 30 minutes a day

If you want to play, click here

6 comments:

Debi said...

That's a wonderful list! I cannot believe that I didn't think to put sign language on my list! It's something I've wanted to learn forever!

Joyful Days said...

Not playing, but had to say--I agree with 9 things of your 10!! The only reason it is not 10 of 10 is because I have a Libby and not a Lucy. :)

I am reading more--but at the cost of sleep. I wish I could get even 30 minutes more in, but there is not enough caffiene to make that happen.

Patois42 said...

A great list. I'm jealous that you know how to play the piano and only need to relearn. (Is saying "only" not understanding how hard it would be?)

Melissa said...

Great List! I could have listed all of those on my blog too! I have been reading more, but I am so tired as I stay up later!

Julia said...

I've learn some sign language. But am not expert at it, but I know some here and there :) I always wanted to learn so that maybe someday I can teach and communicate with hearing impaired child. One of things I love to do :)

You've great list here. I saw some that I agree with but didn't add to my list. Thanks for stopping by my blog

Happy Ten on Tuesday and hope you hae great day!

Melody said...

Hi Amy, thanks for stopping by my blog. Love your list! As for Chinese, you can ask me anything if you want! *wink* Happy ToT!