Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, March 02, 2007

Fridays Feast

Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?

the first thing I think of is pepto-bismol
Soup
Name something you thought you had lost, but later found.

I lose my keys and cell phone all the time..If I could just get used to using a purse, this would not be such a problem

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.

Productive, exciting, joyful. The beginning of the week was very dramatic..

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?

blogging, blogging, blogging, memes, adoption blogs

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?

Im using a lot of Bath and Body works body spray and Victoria Secrets Love Spell but I also wear Celine Dion

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ick! I hate Pepto! It doesn't even help me with tummy problems anyway.

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I just accidentally called the last blog I left a comment to "Amy" (it wasn't her name), and now I AM at a blog with "Amy" for the author. Weird...!

Anyway, I'm surprised I didn't think of Pepto, because it IS so pink! I must've been craving sweets to post what I did.

But, you and I have something in common--I put B&B for my favorite scent, too:).

Heart of Rachel said...

Funny appetizer! Pepto-bismol is pink after all. :)

Glad you had a wonderful week based on how you described it.

I can relate, I'm obsessed with blogging too.

I love VS and BBW too!

Anonymous said...

Apparently, we share the same main course. *grin*

Another Pepto answer, I'm seeing a trend here. lol

Have an excellent weekend!

Hootin Anni said...

Bath and body works for me too.

My feast is served, care to join me?

Southern Girl said...

The first part of my dessert was the same as yours! I use a Bath and Body Works lavender body spray. Love it!

My feast is set, too. :)

Shelby said...

great feast!

Anonymous said...

I agree with your pink. I used to live on that stuff.

Anonymous said...

hhehehe! another pepto! it's definitely pink!

Happy Friday!

Bellezza said...

I put Pepto Bismol, too! My parents always made me drink it when I had a stomach ache, and it always made me throw up. I know, who wants that information on their blog? It's just that I had the same thought. I'm intrigued when you say you're interested in adoption...

Anonymous said...

Great feast! I think losing car keys and cell phones happen to alot of people.

Thanks for stopping by.

Rob Carr said...

Are you obsessed with blogging?

The other day, I called my regular Pizza Hut. No one answered for a while, so I hopped in my car, taking my cell phone -- and my camera. If there was a fire or robbery, I knew I'd want to photoblog it!

Turns out they closed the place. We miss one week and they close it!

Rob of UnSpace

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a better week than I did. :D

Joseph C. Harris said...

Great Feast. Thanks for stopping by.