Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Happy

2 events made me happy yesterday

1) we won a large cash prize at trivia even though as a nurse I forgot if the mandible was the lower or upper jaw

2) a college roomie randomly called me from the Memphis area because she was reading my blog and thought of me... I love you Leeandra. Getting surprise phone calls makes me oh so very happy! That meant a lot

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey don't feel bad watch are you smarter than a fifth grader and then feel bad hahaha

Anonymous said...

Um, lower?

Anonymous said...

Money's always nice :)

Twisted Cinderella said...

congrats on the money and the freind contacting you! That is so nice

Michelle said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

Congrats on the cash win - that's always exciting! and how fun to hear from an old friend!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on both. :)

Unknown said...

well then...that is only 2--what about the other 11 ?

Heart of Rachel said...

Wow, congratulations for winning.

I agree, it's always a nice feeling when people remember you. It brings a smile on my face when people call or send me text messages.

Take care!