Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hey contest participants, extra points for visiting Michaels blog today and tomorrow..Today he has a Thursday 13 and tomorrow he will Friday Flashack which includes all videos!!!

Im heading out to the dentist for a possile root canal! Ugh.. I had to go ahead and call in sick to work in case I have to take pain meds later!

7 comments:

Karen said...

ugh, root canal...I am so sorry. Hope you feel better soon!

I am thankful for Little People toys. They are good for HOURS of creative entertainment for my kids:-)

TeaMouse said...

Good luck at the dentist - actually I've had a root canal and I didn't find it that bad at all. The worst part is the digging - it doesn't hurt but it feels like they are reaching for the moon.

I just took some ibuprofen because after the jaw might be sore from all the pushing and digging.

Get better soon! :)

Amy said...

Amy, I feel your pain! After I post I will say a prayer for you and hope you with not be suffering much at all.

Hubby has a great TT list this week~I love cars too!

I am thankful that we do have dentists no matter how scary it can be to go there sometimes. Praise God that dentists can make us well again.

Debi said...

Oh no! Good luck!

Stacy at Exceedingly Mundane said...

Ugh, I hope you didn't have to have that root canal.

Feel better :)

Anonymous said...

Ouch poor you - hate going to the dentist .

Im thankful for Dentists ( honest ) and all the health care professionals for their skill and dedication

gail@more than a song said...

I hope you didn't have to have the root canal!