Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, March 09, 2007

attn saturday photo hunters

attn saturday photo hunters


Hubby isnt on the blogroll due to technical errors! Hes not feeling well so I am sure he will feel better if you stop and say hello!

So, go over and say hi to Valtool's Box

3 comments:

-tnchick- said...

Hey. Sorry you had to point out he isn't on the blogroll. He would be if he added the button link to his sidebar like everyone else. I emailed him a while back when he first played with that information. I am not excluding him or anyone that plays and is not on the blogroll - I do my best to keep the list running smoothly with active players.

I do hope he is feeling better soon... I actually visited him earlier.

Heart of Rachel said...

Sure, I will hop on over there to give him a visit.

Unknown said...

hope he feels better fast!