Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Blog of the day !blog of the day!

Ok, I made my first selection of the blog of the day, based on the replies from yesterdays question. First of all, there were some wonderful answers.

Ok, the winner is Sparky Duck over at Philly Transplant



Why? Well for one, it was a random selection. He has a very entertaining blog and has contests going on as well! Let me know if you go visit him. I think you should.. He entertains guys and gals and always comments on me and Michaels blogs.. Very nice guys and has a cool blog..GO and visit him, NOW!

Anyway, Sparky is a cool blogger and we always look for his entertaining comments..I wonder how long it will take for him to find out if he was the blogger of the day!!

Stay tuned for tomorrows Blog of the Day..IT COULD BE YOU!!!

9 comments:

Karen said...

That is a fun blog. I am already doing my own March Madness game, which you are welcome to join as well, but I think I will play the mascot game! Thanks for sharing:-)

Anonymous said...

That is a neat blog! Happy WW to you!

Melody said...

Very cool blog. :) Wish I know the answers to the contest, haha. Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Fun blog

Debi said...

Just wanted to let you know that I checked out him blog. Really not into basketball, but it does look like an interesting blog. I'm going keep checking it out for a few days to see if I get hooked.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Sparky Duck said...

Great Googly Moogly! I am so honored, I just spew whatever comes to mind

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Just went...

Thankful for relationship.

Amy said...

Yeah, I've met Sparky Duck before and he doesn't get what I see in Donny Osmond...ha! ;o) Oh well, to each his own!

I am thankful that Donny is still around after all these years!

Anonymous said...

well.. it's like I said!