Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Friday, March 09, 2007

dad update

Thanks for your prayers. MOm just called. Dad did fine, will have to stay over night and take a few new meds for at least a year!

Love you all!

Amy

8 comments:

Debi said...

So glad to hear he's doing well!

Anonymous said...

Such great news!!!!

Thanks for keeping us updated!

Karen said...

great news!

Raggedy said...

I am so glad to hear the news!
Thank you for the update.
Hugs

Cyndi said...

Great news!!!

Michelle said...

Glad to hear your dad is doing as well as can be expected! My daughter had a cardiac cath to close a very small hole in her heart last year - I remember all to well how nerve racking that was!

Heart of Rachel said...

I'm so happy that your Dad is fine and doing well. Take care!

Anonymous said...

So glad to hear that all went well. :-)