Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

CONTEST REMINDER

Thanks for those who emailed me that are going to participate in my contest. We are off to a good start!..See below if interested! Smeone asked what is Christian Fiction? Well, the books (and its quite a stack) are novels. Clean novels. A lot of people think they are just stories about God. Some of them do have a theme across them, but none of my books are only about religions.

The prizes I picked from work to give away rock! I am not going to tell Michael because I think he would like them as well!

See below if you want to participate!!!!!!

CONTEST RULES BELOW!!!!
FREE BOOKS AND PRIZES JUST FOR READING MY BLOG.
LOOK FOR EXTRA POINTS TO BE GIVEN THURSDAY NIGHT/FRIDAY MORNING

5 comments:

Sparky Duck said...

of course I asked, Im a pain in the ass

Unknown said...

NO, but you did make the blog of the day..you make us laugh

Anonymous said...

This is very exciting!

Anonymous said...

Im enjoying taking part Amy

Amy said...

Hide the prizes really well so Michael can't find them!

I am thankful for an easy contest that I might win just for doing something I do anyway!