Amy . . .

What would you like to know? I am fun, but crazy. I have a most perfect husband, and 2 cats named Samson and Delilah. We are presently working on adopting a little girl from China and have a separate blog for that. I am a Christian and am working on a better relationship with him. I live in the Atlanta area and love sharing stories with people. I am also a pediatric nurse and I love it! I love to talk and meet new people and I love Disney Cruising

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer
What is your usual bedtime? Do you like that, or would you rather it be different?


If I am not working, its between 11 and 12. If I worked the night before, I am asleep by 10am

Soup
When it comes to advice, do you give more or receive more?
I have a hard time asking but I gladly accept it. Thats a hard question. I guess I take more

Salad
Describe a memorable meal you've had.

We just had feta lemon chicken. It was great. We have cruised before and have yummy meals

Main Course
Name a work of fiction that affected the way you think about something.

Pretense by Lori Wick...Its helped me rething by faith and beliefs..I have read it twice..Its an awesome book. Also, Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers

Dessert
What is your favorite type of fruit juice?

pineapple or other exotic juices like mango or guava


Please read the post below!!!!!!!!

29 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope things turn out well for your Dad, and I agree with you on the choice of juice.

Many prayers and thoughts your way...

Cafe Cats said...

ooh, that feta lemon chicken sounds good!

Happy Feast!

Annie said...

Redeeming love was one of the best books I have ever read... and mark of the lion! I put those too!
Great feast.
blessings~
Annie

Anonymous said...

Great feast! You like the same kind of juices I like. Mango is one of my favorite fruit too besides the juice.

My feast is up.

Heart of Rachel said...

I hope that everything turns out well for your Dad. God bless your family.

Thanks for sharing those interesting books.

My husband makes lemon chicken too which my three yr old son loves.

I love fresh mango juice too. We have wonderful mangoes in the Philippines which are ideal for juices.

Anonymous said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you, and your dad.

Those books look like interesting reads, I have jotted them down on my list of reads.

Susanna said...

Happy Friday. Hope all goes well for your dad. All this food talk is makingme feel a little queasy early in the morning!

Raggedy said...

Great Friday Feast!
My feast is served.
Have a wonderful day!
TGIF
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Holly said...

Your dad is my my thoughts, please keep us posted! Lemon Feta Chicken? WOW, that sounds totally amazing! Great feast, mine is up as well!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

Great feast. Mango is nice too especially the Green Mango juice.
Mine is up too.

Christina (BookTasty) said...

Feta Lemon Chicken sounds amazing! Where'd you find the recipie? Fun Feast!

Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for visiting me. I hope your dad is ok. Will keep him in my prayers. I'll go look for your recommended books.

ribbiticus said...

happy feasting! come see my spread! ;)

strauss said...

How did your Dad go - prayers - .
More great book recommendations - how wonderful.

Baba said...

Hi Amy,
I am a retired RN, who worked the night shift.My Friday's Feast is up
come visit me. Baba

Anonymous said...

all the best for your dad *hugs* and thanks for stopping by!

Anonymous said...

ummm, feta cheese. I love feta on mashed potatoes. you have to be careful not to add too much though, or the flavour becomes too overwhelming.

Anonymous said...

everyone's salad is making me hungry:)
Will be praying for your parents. Keep us updated!!
Have a great weekend.

Karen said...

I hope everything is ok for your dad.

Allison was my roomate one semester at Union, Jones 12 I believe:-) Good Times. That was the semester that we had Reality Bites marathons in our room every Wednesday, it is still my favorite movie!

JHS said...

Blessings to you and your dad.

Anonymous said...

Feta chicken sounds really good, and I agree with pineapple juice.

I'm going to have to check your book out it sounds really good!

I'm glad things are allright with your dad!
Happy Friday,Amy!

Debi said...

Yum! I love pineapple juice!

Anonymous said...

Feta chicken sounds good and I have not had pineapple juice in a long time.

Your Dad is in my prayers.

ChupieandJ'smama (Janeen) said...

That feta lemon chicken sounds yummy! I love feta cheese (who am I kidding, I love ALL cheese). Glad you dad is doing well. I'll continue to keep him in my prayers.

Jane said...

Great feast. Your chicken dish sounds yummy!
Glad you dad is doing OK. I am a little late getting around to visit everyone's feasts...
Thanks for dropping by.

Anonymous said...

I really like Lori Wick and Francine Rivers though I haven't read much fiction lately. It's so nice to escape into another world.

Joseph C. Harris said...

That lemon chicken sounds awesome. Great Feast. Mine is up as well. Have a good week.

Mike said...

A good feast, the feta lemon chicken sounds interesting. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Rob Carr said...

I want some feta lemon chicken now....

Thanks for the feast!